To give us feedback about HandsOn, please tell us what you think, or email us at Please note, we're not able to answer questions or give advice about specific situations.

If you're concerned about a child or young person in Fife


  • For parents and carers - please contact your health visitor, school, GP or other professional involved with your family.
  • For professionals - please consult with other professionals involved or the named person, and to help identify the most appropriate support, go to:

If a child or young person needs help now, contact NHS 24 (111) or in an emergency, go to the closest A&E department. Alternatively, contact Childline (0800 1111) or Samaritans (116 123).


Other support


Please see the Apps, websites and services page for other sources of support. Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we can't guarantee that all services will be available.


For websites and resources relating to COVID-19, please click here.