Terms and conditions
The use and access of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By using or accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We aim to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and consistent with current knowledge and practice. However, individual cases may require specific advice that cannot be, and is not intended to be, addressed through this website. Information on this website is not intended to replace a consultation with an appropriately qualified health professional when this is required. We cannot guarantee that the information provided will meet your needs.
- While the general content may be relevant to you, there is information about other supports and services which is only relevant to people living in Fife.
- The information and advice on this website should be used in conjunction with the Child Protection guidelines and policies of your own organisation, which you must implement in all circumstances.
- We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of the other websites we link to. Linking to a website should not be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. We cannot guarantee that all external links will work and we have no control over their availability.
- We cannot guarantee that any information that you submit to us, through our website or by email, will arrive safely or will be secure from interception by third parties.
- We cannot guarantee that the website or files downloaded or accessed from the website are free from viruses or bugs.
- There are many factors which may prevent the website from being available or working correctly. We do not accept responsibility for any damage or losses that may arise from the inability to access resources on this site.
- The material on this website is freely available to copy, however it may not be copied for commercial purposes. If material is used it must be clearly referenced. You are not permitted to alter or add to the text.